Centennial Banquet and Conference Center
- Food Pavilion
The Centennial is pleased to offer the Food Pavilion located inside of the Centennial. FMWR branded reastaurants - Habaero and Primo's.
- The Sam Adams Vittles Express offers a variety of burgers, pub wings and more for lunch.
- The menu for Primos offers quick-service Italian and American favorites, a lunchtime pizza,and made to order hot and cold sandwichesfrom 11 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- Every Monday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., dine on a delicious meu of asian favorites for just $10.25.. For $10.25 per person, enjoy beef broccoli or pepper steak, sweet and sour pork or chicken, steamed pot stickers, fried egg rolls, white rice, fried Rice, lo mein noodles along with a soup, salad bar and drink.
- Every Tuesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., dine on the best flavors El Paso has to offer during the Centennial's Taco Tuesday. For $10.25 per person, enjoy all-you-can-eat tacos, chicken fajitas, Spanish rice, refried beans, tortillas and flan along with a soup, salad bar and drink.
- Every Wednesday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., experience a taste of Germany during the Centennial's Bavarian Buffet. For $10.25 per person, enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet menu featuring schnitzel with mushroom gravy, egg noodles, home-style fries, a vegetable medley, rolls with a soup, salad bar and drink.
- EveryThursday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., get your grub on with our Chuckwagon style BBQ. For only $10.25 per person, enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet featuring brisket and all the fixings with a soup, salad bar and drink.
- Every Friday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., enjoy Chef A.B.'s Southern Special. Are you craving old-fashioned country cooking? For just $10.25, enjoy a buffet menu that includes fried catfish, fried chicken, bacon macaroni and cheese, collard greens, a vegetable medley, cornbread with a soup, salad bar and drink.
- Catering Services
Full Service Catering
From audio visual support, guest passes for easy access onto Fort Bliss, free parking and more, we strive to offer all the services you need to complete your event needs. Our Professionally Trained Catering Staff is ready to assist you with all your Catering Needs.They bring to the table many years of experience in catering and have attended several Catering Conferences, such as Catersource - which is the world's largest gathering of caterers, offering classes on new industry trends. You will find that our Catering Staff can assist you with not only your menu selections-but can gladly make suggestions about decor, themes and room setups.
Catering is offered at the following facilities:
- Offsite Catering
Catering service will be provided for two hours. Set up begins 15 minutes prior to food service start times. *50 person minimum
Package one: $12.95/per person One entre, Two Accompaniments, One Salad, Iced tea, Water and a Roll with Butter Package two: $15.95/per person Twoentres, Two Accompaniments, One Salad, Iced tea, Water and a Roll with Butter Package three: $16.95/per person Twoentres, Two Accompaniments,Two Salads, Iced tea, Water and a Roll with Butter Package four: $19.95/per person Twoentres, Three Accompaniments,Three Salads, Iced tea, Water and a Roll with Butter. Includes a Medium-sized Ice Sculpture
Roast Baron of Beef Green Beans Almandine Garden Salad or Spinach Salad Bowl Baked Chicken (on the bone) Corn O'brien Potato or Pasta Bowl Honey Glazed ham Steamed Buttered Broccoli Coleslaw Roast Loin of Pork Vegetable Medley Cucumber Salad Roast Turkey with Dressing Rice Pilaf or Fried Rice Spinach Salad Sesame Chicken Teriyaki Au Gratin Potatoes Carrot and Raisin Salad Baked Lasagna Scalloped Potatoes Jello with Fruit Herb Roasted Chicken Breast Oven Roasted Potatoes Fresh Seasonal Fruit Salad Marinated Brisket Whipped Potatoes
- Request Catering Information
Due to technical difficulties, please contact the facility by phone at 915-744-8424 or 915-744-9330 or email [email protected]Form requests links have (temporarily) been disabled at this time. Patrons should utilize phone numbers provided or stop by the facility for additional information.
- Bingo Bliss at the Centennial
Who's ready to play Bingo! Check out Bliss Bingo every Wednesday and Saturday night. For more information visit the Bliss Bingo webpage.
- Photos and Videos
Centennial Banquet and Conference Center attends El Paso Bridal Fair
Centennial Banquet and Conference Center - Fort Bliss, Texas. EPISD Event 05-06-16. - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
Hours of Operation-Food Pavilion
|Monday||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Tuesday||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Wednesday||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Thursday||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
|Friday||11 a.m. - 1 p.m.|
Hours of Operation-Administration and Catering
|Monday||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||By Appointment Only|