- Possess a high school diploma or GED certificate.
- Be able to communicate in English (both written and verbal).
- Be 18 years of age at the time of appointment.
- Possess and maintain the physical ability to lift and carry up to 40lbs, walk, bend, stoop and stand on a routine basis.
- Possess and maintain health and freedom from communicable disease.
- Demonstrated skill/evidence of competence in the instructional area.
- Successfully complete all required background checks.
- Must be able to work a schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- Tel: +1 (915)568-5544
- Military DSN Tel: (312)978-5544
Are you a skilled and qualified instructor in gymnastics, judo, power tumbling, swim or taekwondo?
Interested in planning and teaching children ages 18 months to 18 years old?
If so, SKIESUnlimited wants YOU!
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
Duties may involve working both indoors and outdoors.
For application, visit www.usajobs.gov and search "CYS Program Associate Instructor"