Biggs Park offers:
- Sand volleyball courts
- Basketball courts
- Softball fields
- Two tennis courts
- 1.2 mile track with exercise stations
- Large covered playground
- Pavilion rental opportunities for military units, active duty service members and families
- Water fun park
- Horseshoe pits
- Picnic areas
- Pavilions with electricity and lights
- Two multi-purpose fields
The following items are prohibited at Biggs Park: propane, glass containers and all pets.
- Splash Park (Closed for the season)
Hours of Operation
Monday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Tuesday Closed Wednesday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Thursday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Friday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Saturday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 3 p.m. - 7 p.m. Sunday 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. 3 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Open Memorial Day through Labor Day
Aquatics Fees Active-Duty Daily Visit Monthly Pass Monthly Pass Family
Aquatics Training Center
$1/Child (12 & under)
$1/Senior (55 & over)
$35/Family of 4
$5 each additional member
Biggs Splash Park Free $1/person Included Included
Passes can be purchased at any of the pools.
Biggs Park Splash Park
CLOSED for the season.
1. Splash Park sessions will be from:
10:00 a.m-2:00 p.m.
2. Splash Park is intended for 10 years and younger. Children older than 10 will be asked to restrict their activities to those appropriate to the intended age group. Life guards (on duty) will determine if activity or action is appropriate.
3. Wristbands for each session will be purchased/acquired at the park office.
4. Admission to Splash Park:
a. Fort Bliss monthly pool pass may be used to gain admission. Passes must be presented to the park office each session to obtain wristbands.
b. Guests are limited to two (2) per 18 and over pool pass holder at $3.00 per person. No guests are allowed for pass holders under the age of 18.
c. $1.00 per person per session (non-pool pass holders and DoD ID card holders only).
d. Active Duty Military are free
5. Patrons will be asked to leave when session is over no matter what time they have started.
6. There will be NO refunds due to weather or accidents in the pool.
7. Swim wear only.
8. When 100 person capacity is reached, patrons will not be allowed to enter until the next session.
9. Life Guards will use their professional discretion to resolve any issues not covered by the above stated guidelines and normal pool operating procedures.
- Biggs Laser Tag
Enjoy night laser tag at Biggs Park on Central Fort Bliss held one Friday each month. Outdoor Recreation has the gear; all you need to do is show up! Admission is $10 per person and includes equipment rental. Check out the Outdoor Recreation activities page for upcoming dates.
- Rental Information
Item Price Moon Jumps $60 Dunk Tanks $60 Bungee Run
$150 (all others)
Canopies $40 (10x10) Tables $4 each Chairs $0.75 each Grills $30 $10 (cleaning deposit) A B C
$50 cleaning deposit
Free $50 $100
$75 Cleaning deposit
Free $100 $150
$250 Cleaning deposit
Free $250 $500
A Military Units
B Active-duty military & family members, Reserve & National Guard
C Retirees, Civilian employees, DoD Civilian Employees
**Reservations must be done in person at the park office and are on a first-come, first-served basis.
**Outside organizations are not allowed to reserve Biggs Park.
Hours of Operation
|Monday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Friday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Sunday||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Federal Holidays||10 a.m. - 5 p.m.|