- Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) offers resources to help with your career plan and job search. Whether you’re a military spouse or Family member who just moved to a new installation, Retiree, or DoD civilian looking for new opportunities, or active duty Military, active Reserve, National Guard member, or Wounded Warrior, we’re here to help.
Our services include:
- Up-to-date information on local, national, and international employment opportunities, job market trends and education, and volunteer resources
- Classes and seminars on self-assessment and career exploration, resume writing, interviewing techniques, dressing for success, networking, and entrepreneurship.
- Résumé critiques
- Career counseling and individual career assessments
- Job fairs and other hiring events
- Teen/youth employment information
- Computers with internet access, résumé-writing software, and typing tutorials
- Virtual Career Library access
Contact your Employment Readiness Program manager (ERPM) for more information.
The Employment Readiness Program (ERP) provides information and referral services on employment, education, training, transition, and volunteer opportunities to give Family members the competitive edge needed to secure meaningful employment. ERP offers up-to-date information on available employment opportunities, market and job trends, education, and volunteer resources to help individuals make informed decisions when seeking employment. Services offered by the ERP include classes and seminars related to employment:
Dressing for success
Individual career assessment and counseling Contact your Employment Readiness Program Manager for more information!
- Job postings
- Computers, copy & fax machine
- Resource library
- Career coaching
- Military Spouse Employment Partnership Program
- Free job search skills workshops & job fairs
- Small & home-based business counseling
- Attire for Hire
- Classes and Workshops
To view the 2021 ERP Class Schedule, click here.
Job Search Skills Workshop
- Writing a Winning Resume
- Federal Resume Writing Class
- Ace Your Next Job Interview!
- LinkedIn & Your Job Search
Spouse Employment Orientation
- Are you a military spouse new to the area and seeking employment? The Employment Readiness Program delivers orientation weekly to educate spouses on services available to them and employment opportunities in the local area. Orientation is held at ACS, Bldg. 2494, Ricker Road, every Wednesday at 10 a.m. Please call +1 (915)569-5838 to sign up for the orientation.
- Online Computer & Software Training: Learn basic computer skills as well as popular software programs like MS Word, Excel, Access, & PowerPoint by visiting www.free-ed.net. All classes are delivered in an online format and are available at no cost.
- Hiring Fair List of Employers
- Employment Class Registration
Orientation classes are held every Wednesday morning beginning at 10am virtually on Microsoft Teams. Prior registration is required. Please call 915-569-5838 or 915-569-5873 to register. These classes are designed for family members of active-duty military, retirees, and their family members. The Employment Orientation Class must be completed before taking any other employment classes.
Employment Readiness Program (ERP)
Army Community Service (ACS)
Due to COVID-19, the following has been modified to better serve the Fort Bliss Community: For general ACS questions and/or information, please call 915-569-5375 Classes will be provided, upon request.
More Community Support
Army Community Service has gone VIRTUAL!
Army Community Service has gone VIRTUAL!
FRC's Care Team Training
AFTB: Concept Block Classes- Leadership Development
What Kind of Leader Are You?
Scream Free Parenting Early Childhood
Anger Management Workshop
FAP's Scream Free Marriage
Celebrate your differences!
Soldier Family Readiness Group Volunteer Leader Training
Soldier Family Readiness Group Key Contact Training
Soldier Family Readiness Group Fund Custodian Training
AFTB: Concept Block Classes- Military Knowledge
What's In It For Me?
AFTB: Concept Block Classes- Personal Growth & Development
When The Going Gets Tough