Date: Aug 24 2019, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Learn the knowledge, skills and attitude to carry and use a concealed pistol ethically, responsibly, and with confidence. Students will be able to explain and demonstrate the following:
- How to apply the NRA rules for safe gun handling when carrying a concealed firearm
- Basic principles of concealment
- Difference between cover and concealment
- Drawing from the holster
- Levels of mental awareness
- Developing the proper mindset when using a pistol for personal protection
- Clearing common stoppages
- Use of pocket pistols and more
PREREQUISITE: NRA Basic Pistol / Pass Pre Course Assessment ($50 testing fee)
**Class subject to cancellation or rescheduling if the 2 student minimum is not met.
Registration is $300 and includes a $50 non-refundable deposit required at time of registration.
Registration can be done online or by calling (915) 861-4789.
*Classes subject to cancellation if the 3 student minimum is not met.
- Tel: +1 (915)568-2983
- Military DSN Tel: (312)978-2983